Spinach Artichoke Dip
This Spinach Artichoke Dip is so creamy & satisfying with two kinds of cheese and lots of spinach & artichokes. It’s also one of the easiest dips you will ever make!! Just heat it in the oven and serve warm with chips or crackers. It’s a great dip for any get-together!
Yes, sometimes I really do make savory snacks and appetizers, although I will admit I make a whole lot more sweet versus savory recipes. I actually had not made or even tasted this recipe in years when I came across it. My sister Lillian always made this recipe for our family years ago, while I supplied the sweet stuff.
If you can chop up some quartered artichoke hearts, squeeze the water out of spinach and shred cheese, you can make this super easy dip.
It takes about 15 minutes to prep and combine the ingredients for this dip. Then it takes about 30 minutes in the oven to heat it through and melt the cheeses.
Make this delicious dip for your next party and don’t forget the chips!Print
Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 8 Servings 1x
- Category: Appetizers/Dips
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
This creamy and delicious Spinach Artichoke Dip is loaded with spinach, artichokes and two kinds of cheese. It’s also super quick and easy to make.
- 8–ounce cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup real mayo
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon freshly minced garlic or from a jar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup finely shredded or shaved parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup finely shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) quartered artichoke hearts, drained, patted dry and chopped
- 6 ounces of frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and excess water squeezed from it
- Tortilla chips or crackers
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the cream cheese to a large mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer, mix the cream cheese on medium-high speed until smooth and creamy and free of all lumps. Add the mayo, sour cream, garlic, pepper, parmesan, and mozzarella cheese. Mix well until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Add the artichokes and spinach and mix on low speed just until combined.
- Spread the mixture evenly into a one-quart baking dish and bake until heated through and the cheeses are melted about 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips or your favorite chips or crackers.
- This dip can be made in advance and refrigerated. Bake just before serving.
- This dip reheats nicely in the microwave.
- Dip will keep for up to 5 days covered and refrigerated.
Keywords: Spinach Artichoke Dip
So cheesy and delicious, the best spinach dip I’ve ever had. Thank you, I look forward to trying more of your recipes:)