This is the quickest and easiest recipe you’ll ever make and it’s a perfect cold pasta salad to serve at Summer get-togethers. You can make this salad a day or two in advance, and it holds up great in the heat!
- 1 pound Vermachilli spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 cucumber, cut up
- 1/2 to 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 medium tomatoes diced
- 1 small 8-ounce bottle of Viva 7 seasons Italian dressing
- 5 tablespoons Mc Cormick salad dressing
- Mix all ingredients together. Refrigerate overnight before serving. The flavors are much more concentrated when the salad is refrigerated overnight.
- Refrigerate leftovers for up to 5 days.
- Do not over cook pasta.
Keywords: summer pasta salad, pasta salad, salad,