Soft and chewy, yummy peanut butter loaded, cookies!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter, (not natural)
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 stick real butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk the flour and baking soda together in a medium bowl and set aside.
- In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, using the paddle attachment, mix the peanut butter, sugars, butter, vanilla, corn syrup and eggs together on medium speed. Mix until smooth and creamy and there are no lumps remaining in the brown sugar, about one minute.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix just until incorporated.
- Using a large cookie scoop, drop mounds onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes until the bottoms are golden brown and the tops are light brown. Let cookies cool on the cookie sheet for two minutes. Transfer cookies to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- One cup of peanut butter baking chips can be added to the cookie dough if desired.