Brown sugar and cinnamon lend so much flavor to this Zucchini Bread and it is super moist. If you have a garden full of zucchini, save some to make this delicious bread! Make several loaves because it freezes beautifully!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup vegetable or canola oil (you can also use coconut oil)
- 3 1/2 cups grated or shredded zucchini with peeling, lightly packed
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans or walnuts, optional
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and lightly flour two small loaf pans, 8″ x 4″ (or use parchment paper).
- Whisk the dry ingredients together in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Add the wet ingredients, (except for zucchini), to a large mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer, mix all of the wet ingredients on medium speed until the mixture is very light and lemony in color. Add sugars and mix well to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until they are just about halfway incorporated… a few seconds.
- Add the zucchini and nuts and mix just until dry ingredients, zucchini, and pecans are incorporated.
- Divide batter evenly between the two prepared pans.
- Bake for approximately 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of loaves comes out clean.
- Let rest for about five minutes. Run a sharp knife around the edges and tap pans on counter to ensure that bread has released from the pans. Transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Store bread in an airtight container or wrap tightly with plastic wrap.
- Bread will keep for up to five days.
- This bread freezes beautifully. Wrap securely and freeze for up to 3 months.
Keywords: bread, quick bread, zucchini bread, zucchini recipes, bread recipes, quick bread recipes,